Job offer: Scientific Book Project Editor
WE HAVE A JOB OFFER FOR THE POST OF
SCIENTIFIC BOOK PROJECT EDITOR
The offer is aimed at applicants of different backgrounds with completed studies, who have already published a lot and/or have experience with the planning and implementation of scientific publications. It is a part-time job for a project duration of 2 years.
- In cooperation with an American Science Foundation, a unique cosmology of knowledge is being created which interdisciplinaryly links the latest scientific findings from physics, philosophy, art and technology.
What to do
- Conceptual cooperation in close consultation with the publisher
- Creation and editing of technical texts in English
- Scientific Background Research
- Organizing, structuring and tagging articles
- Creation of timings and work plans
- Communication with authors and external partners
- Scientific background. Completed studies.
- Experience in interdisciplinary research and/or project publication
- Very good knowledge of English. Native speaker – At least publication is a plus
- Structured, analytical thinking
- Project planning experience.
- Part-time position, 20h/week – on-site in Berlin
- Exact working hours are negotiable/flexitime
- Start: September 15th
- Duration: 24 months with possibility of extension.
- CV, testimonials, cover letter
- List of Publications
- Possible start date
Please send the complete file to Mr. Stefan Mannen at karoshi(Replace this parenthesis with the @ sign)kakoii.com